RSI Audio Video Security offers professional commercial flat screen TV installation services to all businesses throughout Michigan and beyond. If you’re a business owner you most likely have an office, meeting room, and/or conference room. These areas of your business definitely need TV’s mounted and installed in them. Give us a call at 586-219-0808 to send us an email if you are looking to improve your business.
Be sure to ask us for a free quote on a new custom security camera system for your business. After we install your cameras we can have them showing on multiple TV screens or monitors.
Offices That Need TV’s
Here are a few examples of rooms or areas in your business that could use TV’s in them.
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Offices such as CEO, Human Resources, etc…
To monitor employees
- Shipping departments
To watch inventory being loaded on the trucks
- Receiving departments
To watch new inventory being unloaded into the warehouse
- Inventory offices
To help keep track of inventory
- Safety Officer Office
To monitor for safety
Our basic commercial flat screen TV installation services include, but not limited to, the following:
- On-site walk through and consulting of TV placement
- Carefully un-packaging your televisions and monitors
- Running wires through walls and ceilings to conceal all wiring
- Properly mount all mounts and ensure they are secured to the walls
- Taking measurements to ensure all TV’s are centered and level
- Mount all TV’s securely to the walls
- Connect all audio, video, and security equipment
- Programming of basic remote functions
- Clean up the work area
- Have customer inspect job for satisfaction
- Customer orientation and training
Get Started Today
Thinking about having flat screen TV’s installed throughout your business? Whether you want to do one room or a hundred RSI Audio Video Security is standing by to help you with your project. Give us all call, for a free no-obligation consultation and estimate, at 586-219-0808. You can also get in contact with us by email as well.