With the Ring Doorbell 2 You Are Always Home
“Ring Doorbell – It’s Like Caller ID For Your Front Door!”
If you’re looking for a simple and affordable solution for your front door security needs the Ring Doorbell 2 may be just what you need. The Ring comes out of the box with enough battery juice to get it setup immediately. Setting up the ring is pretty simple. You just download and install the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store depending on what smart device you have.
After you download the app and install it to your phone or smart device you simply follow the step-by-step instructions to quickly set up your Ring Doorbell. You can the test your Ring by pushing your doorbell button in the center of the device. The chime will be heard and a popup notification should come up on your device. Tap the notification and you can then see the camera view on your device. If you want to listen and talk to your guests you can press the speaker button to turn on the audio part of the Ring device.
After set up and testing is complete, it’s highly recommended that you take out the battery and charge it using the USB cable that comes in the box. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
The last step is too follow the instructions to mount your Ring device to an area by your front door that will allow you to view whoever is at your door.
Features Of The Ring Doorbell
- See and speak with visitors using your smartphone or tablet, from your couch or across town
- Ability to view your front door at anytime without need for the bell to be rung
- Long lasting battery of 6 months to a year depending on use
- Motion detection option – be notified of visitors before they even ring your doorbell
- You can allow or remove access to your Ring device to other people
- Can be a great compliment to your existing or future security cameras
Ring Doorbell Installation Services
Are you in the Macomb or surrounding areas of Michigan and need help installing the Ring Doorbell? RSI Audio Video Security is here to help you with your Ring Doorbell and all other home needs.
Give us a call today, at 586-219-0808, to discuss your project with us and get a free no-obligation quote.